Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TRIED AND TRUE


Ok, so I had writer's block for a second, but now I'm back in business! First up MISS JESSIE'S. I was put on to Miss Jessie's a while ago and have been using their products when I do my twist sets ever since. I didn't know what to get at first, so I just got the sample pack. It was 7 little 2oz. bottles of their most popular cremes ie. Curly Pudding, Curly Buttercreme, etc... It turned out to be quite the investment.


The Curly Pudding and Buttercreme are my faves. They leave my hair surprisingly moisturized, considering I have GOT to have one of the driest heads alive. The Rapid Recovery did wonders on my head as well.

and GUESS WHAT?!?!? YOU DON'T HAVE TO ORDER THEIR PRODUCTS ONLINE ANYMORE!! MISS JESSIE'S HAS COME TO CLEVELAND!!! YEAH BUDDY ROLLIN LIKE A BIG SHOT...!


Check them out at Target on Cedar and in the Steelyard!! I might be hype right now!

University Heights - 14070 Cedar Rd. University Heights, OH 44118 Tel: 216-416-0025

Cleveland South - 3535 Steelyard Dr. Cleveland, OH 44109 Tel: 216-325-1107


Check them out at http://www.missjessies.com/, they have how-to's for their different products as well.

No comments: