Wednesday, July 28, 2010

PJ FIX: LAILA ALI'S NEW HAIR CARE LINE



While on the plane to Miami, I decided to catch up on some much needed Essence reading :) and what did I find?! Professional boxer Laila Ali will be releasing a line of hair care products at Target, Wally World, CVS and Rite-Aid very soon!!!

I'm super excited! I love Laila and from what I read the products in the Laila Ali Professional Hair Care line will be sulfate-free (Goodbye dryness), contain shea butter (YES!), hydrolyzed wheat protein, acai and gogi berries. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!!

So be sure to check her line out, whenever it hits the stores and let us know what you think!!

2 comments:

Hair Fall said...

Thanks for the information great post.....
keep posting.....

Lady D said...

Thank you! Anything I learn I make sure others know about it as well