Friday, June 25, 2010

TRANSITIONAL STYLE: TWISTS

Hey Transitioners {and Naturalites}, are you tired of being bothered with your hair during these hot and humid summer months?? Why not go carefree for the summer and opt for some TWISTS!!

Senegalese Twists:


Kinky Twists:


Nothing against micro braids, but I don't have the time nor the energy to spend another 8 hours taking them things out. Plus, my edges ALWAYS seem to be FRIED when they come out...I'm going for some Senegalese Twists this summer. I consider it protective since, I'm getting my ends trimmed before I get them. I REFUSE to be on vacay and have to worry about my hair {24 days and counting} . TALK ABOUT FREEDOM!! They're bigger than micros and just as versatile. *superexcited*


What are your summer styling options??

No comments: