Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I *HEART* THE KIDS


I am anti children under the age of 16 getting relaxers. I cannot imagine what it would be like to get a relaxer at 6 or 7 years old, since I as a grown woman HATED getting them. I give props to all my mothers and others out there who have not succumb their child to the 'Creamy Crack.'

I came across this little book of natural hair styles for our babies and thought it would be a good idea to pass the word. It gives step-by-step instructions and pictures for how to do the styles and think it would be a good investment for any mother, sister, aunt, cousin, BASICALLY ANYONE with an au naturale kiddie. My sister will be turning 7 soon and I think I'll be giving this book to my stepmom just so she won't fall into the 'Creamy Crack' spell. We've got to teach them to be PROUD of their hair, no matter what texture.

I hope you enjoy the book, maybe you can even use it as bonding time by choosing a style together :)

And as an added bonus, check out


No comments: