Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PJ FIX: CANTU LEAVE IN REPAIR CREAM


I saw that my ends were starting to fray so after my trim I started using this stuff. I used a little every other day, the jury's still out on whether or not it works due to my twists, but here's to hoping (I still use it even with my twists). I'm a big fan of Cantu products in general and would be sorely disappointed if this repair cream let me down. I will say...it is a little on the greasy side :( but overall it does make my hair SLIGHTLY softer, not as soft as I'd like, but it's manageable. Oh and I loooove the smell...I don't know what it is about me and product smells, but man...I just can't help myself. Anyways, try it out for yourself and let us know what you think... **shameless plug for comments**

2 comments:

G.Danielle said...

I have tried the regular cantu shea butter. which is not shea butter at all, so I had to stop using it. Petroleum was the first ingrediant listed and shea butter was like the 9th. Meaning it only had a trace of shea. I did love the smell though. I have a whole container if you want it.

Lady D said...

Oh nooo! Sorry but I don't want that. See, it pays to be an educated consumer *smh*