Friday, August 5, 2011

COLOR COLOR COLOR



{Source}



Hey guys!! Sooooooo I've decided to color my hair (I say this every year around my birthday, lol) but I have NO clue what color to go with. I've had red or something in the red family every time I've gotten my hair colored and want to try something different, but don't know what. *decisions decisions*

I'm pretty simple, so I'm thinking something in the brown/copper family. I may even just go with highlights. *here comes my indecisiveness* Then again, I do want something with a little interest....IDK.

What say you good people? What color should I try this go round?


And YES I still consider myself Natural! So don't get to tripping out on me please lolol :)

3 comments:

Perrinne said...

I like the idea of highlights!!! Please post pictures!!!

gdanielle said...

I concur, I prefer highlights. Color is too permanent. What type of coloring will you use and how will you ensure it's healthy for the curls?

Lady D said...

HMMM I've never had highlights...that's different. I may actually go that route. Good job guys :)

@Gdanielle - She uses the Philip Pelusi line which worked really really well on my hair in the past. It doesn't dry it out or make it brittle. So as long as she sticks with that I'll be good.