Friday, August 26, 2011

EPIC FAIL...AGAIN





Thoroughly inspired by
this, I decided to give it one more go... I put 110% into it, I took my time did my DC the night before, I mean I was ready! I was determined to get this thing straight and........ well you can tell from the title what happened :..................(











The result:





EPIC FAIL!!!


Sooooo this is where I need your help. I have NO idea why this didn't work out. I swore my hair was completely dry (I watched 4 episodes of SATC), put EVOO on it before I wrapped it up and everything...IDK. I quit...well til tomorrow. I have GOT to get this thing straight. HELP!!! SOS!!!!!

6 comments:

MissJenWy said...

Girl this looks like a mug shot...but dont give up you can do it. Your hair is thick so try smaller pieces

Lady D said...

IT IS!!! I was so mad!

Godsy Girl(TM) said...

Hmmmm...new one on me. I just use a little lottabody and sit under dryer. Maybe humidity played a role in the results?

Lady D said...

I would humidity but it was chilly that night when I did my hair. I've just concluded it was a combination of product and my hair not being totally dry. It's all I've got. At least I salvaged it :/

MagnificentReign said...

One thing I noticed and maybe I just can't tell from the picture is that maybe because you didn't roll your hair under the rollers? I've watched your "inspiration" video many times when I was subscribed to her channel and I know I had a hard time rolling my hair UP to my scalp to press the roots. Plus I think she used some setting lotion too which may have helped. Don't give it up, just try try again!! I have a set of rollers that haven't seen action in a year so it might be that time for me!

Lady D said...

Go for it! That is one thing I didn't use. I just used the wrapping foam. I will add that next time...which won't be for a while, lolol.