Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BUN, CLIP, PIN, GO



Hey guys! Ever had zero I mean ZERO time to do your hair?? Well, let me tell you, this weekend was beyond crazy for me. I was getting ready for my mom's birthday party, tackling schoolwork, and had an interview to get ready all in one weekend! *WHEW* Ya girl was pooped come Sunday. So with no time to do my hair I made a quick run to the beauty supply store to see what I could find.

Here's what I came out with:





(guilty pleasure)


I've seen these buns before, but never tried one. Didn't think I had a reason to. So anyway, I went home, gel'd my hair into a bun, clipped in the premade bun, bobby pinned it to make sure I could whip my hair back and forth without it falling out, tied it up for a bit and was out!


How EASY!! Who knew? Perfect for ProStyling and looks surprisingly natural. What ya think? Did I make good on my quick run to the beauty supply store?

No comments: