Thursday, January 5, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR




Happy 2012!! I hope everyone is off and running on their goals (hair and beyond) for the year. Me...I've decided to to cut back and make my goals more realistic. I tend to take on too much and not follow through with them all, plus when you add my spontaniety factor in......that's a whole 'nother issue altogether lolol.


So here's what I have for 2012:


Although Foxy did recuperate last year, quite well actually, I neglected to include you all fully in my journey. Mostly from embarrassment and disappointment, but hey this a sharing process. I learn from you and you learn from me, hopefully ;) So I plan to do more of that in 2012. Good or Bad.

I will join SOMEBODY'S hair challenge. I think I can handle it. It will give me something to strive for. And of course I'll chronicle it with you guys :)

I will do my own trim! ENOUGH SAID *FAINT AND WALL SLIDES TO THE FLOOR*

I will be less of a PJ this year. There's no harm in updating your regimen, but I can't continue to spend unnecessary money trying every new product that comes out. This year I will be much more strict with the products I use and my Winter/Summer hair regimens.


Not too bad I don't think. What are some of your 2012 Hair Resolutions?

No comments: