Monday, May 28, 2012

IT'S ALMOST SUMMER!!



Well Hello there Summer! Nice to see you again :) I know it's not OFFICIALLY Summer, but since we're on the brink of it we might as well break out the cute sandals, maxi dresses, shades, and grills (feel free to invite me over for a burnt hot dog lolol). Plus, I can rock my summer staple, the W&G, without getting sick *WOOT WOOT*

Now. I love my W&G, but I've also fallen in love with my Twist N Curl Rod set.  I was bored with my regular twistout and decided to put them on rods to see what it would do and now I am hooked.  It's really low maintenance and takes less time than a strawset or coils (which I have yet to do because of the time commitment).  I also feel like since it's going to be hotter than Hades, I need to incorporate some cute and sleek bun styles too.

Here's a few I grabbed of YT:








Enjoy!! What styles are you planning to rock this Summer?

2 comments:

Gigi Danielle said...

I wish someone would teach me how to wash and go...sigh. (tutorial please)

But i think i'll be rocking mini twist sets for weeks at a time this summer. They are so versatile.

Lady D said...

I feel you. But I like having my hair out in the summer after prostyling all fall/winter. W&G tutorial coming up next!