Thursday, December 6, 2012

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM....




Brace yourself PJs - Look what I've found!!!  I've been plotting on this for a minute.  It's a monthly goodie bag of natural hair products!!!! 

I've found 2 that are the most popular and taking social networks by storm, CurlBOX and CurlKit. 




CurlBOX is a monthly subscription service ($20) that caters to women with natural curly/afro textured hair by sending them 5-7 samples of hair products. They also include a mini magazine featuring your favorite Natural hair bloggers and vloggers.





CurlKit sends out a selection of 6-9 samples of everything from pomades and conditioners to natural hair tools, from well-known brands as well as emerging gems.  It is also $20/month.

 
Now.  The difference is not only the products themselves, but how you must subscribe.  CurlBOX has a list that is like super duper hard to get on.  You have to be at your computer practically about to press the button as soon as the list opens.  I mean I've seen them tweet about the subscriptions being sold out in less than 5 minutes!!  I ain't got that kind of patience or energy *shrug*  Meanwhile you can get a CurlKit anytime.  No muss, no fuss.

*INSERT DISCLAIMER {cue Silkk the Shocker & Mystikal} IT AIN'T MY FAULT* 

 
Seriously though, what's NOT to love about this??? BUT do you see the pic above?? It's definitely representative of underneath my bathroom sink. And to think I am considering adding more???  I can already see this becoming a problem for the kid.  I mean SERIOUS problem. *hides face in shame*

So what say you good people?  Are we in??

2 comments:

LNW said...

I'll pass. I'm sticking to what I know my hair likes to avoid her breaking off in anger.

Lady D said...

Good plan. I am definitely not plannning on always trying different stuff, but whenever I get the itch I might subscribe to see what's new out there.