Monday, December 10, 2012

I'VE REACHED MY HAIR GOAL...NOW WHAT??


*CONFETTI*  YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! *CONFETTI* You've reached your hair goal!!!

Now what???  Do you let it continue to grow?  Keep it at your dream length?  Cut it?  What???  I sure as heck don't know.  That's why I'm asking.  I am pretty close to my 2012 hair goal *CHEERS* and although it's not my ultimate hair goal I want to have a plan in place for when I do reach it. 

When I got my hair straightened the last time, it was annoying the crap out of me.  It was always getting caught on something, flying in my mouth, landing my food, on and on and on.  Now.  If I want my hair to ultimately be BSL, how am I going to handle all that hair when my hair is just shy of APL and working my nerve?? Sigh. 

But I'm curious, what have you done since reaching your hair goal? 

No comments: