Tuesday, January 15, 2013

THOUGHTS??





I've finally built up the courage to show you guys my hair.  Here it is last night, post workout.




This is my hair in September 2012.




I know it doesn't seem like much difference but it is.  I could be overreacting (which is not unusual) but I'm tired of being at this same length.  It's annoying.  I know I just got color (thought it would spice me up), but I'm going to put my hair up for a while.  I can't deal.

Thus...the process begins..AGAIN!!

4 comments:

MissJenWy said...

Drama Queen! It really is not that bad! Look at it this way atleast youll know how long your hair will be in September 2013...try some monistat. lol.

LNW said...

Go back to what was working for you. Make sure you constantly moisturize your hair (especially since you have color now) and consider a mild protein treatment every 6 weeks.

Lady D said...

@ MissJenWy - I know I'm probably overreacting, but it's so frustrating. All is want is BSL hair. It CANNOT be that difficult to achieve.

@LNW, I sure am!! Back to leaving my hair completely alone. Protective Styles like Box Braids or Twists and eating black beans has worked wonders for me. I have a good shape now I guess, so when I come out of them in the next couple of months, my hair should be fine.

MissJenWy said...

It will grow back fast now that you have gotten those dead ends off I definitely agree with @LNW also!