Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WEEKEND/HOLIDAY HAIR

*Me and my aunt's Puff*



Hey guys! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. I've actually done some really cute styles over these past few weeks *cheers* So I figured 'Hey, you haven't seen MY face on here in a while, why not share?' :)


First up is my Twist N Curl for Christmas:


I two-strand twisted my hair with Design Essentials Curl Stretching Cream mixed with EVOO and spiral curled them on rod rollers.





Unrolled and pulled apart:





My Friday going out do.


I had just DC'd and didn't have much time, so I twisted my hair in about 8 jumbo twists and pinned it up.

The back:



The front:




This is my Thanksgiving updo inspired by MsVaughn's twist/roll thingy.






*pretty good, but still working on this twist/rolling thing*



I set the front on rods and this is how it turned out:




I got lots of compliments and will say I am proud of myself *pats self on back* What do ya think?

2 comments:

Perrinne said...

I see you with the rollers! *3 snaps* I love it!

Lady D said...

Thanks P! Trying to get to your status :)