Wednesday, June 13, 2012

HAIR, SCHMAIR. OVER.IT.




Have you come to a point in your hair journey where you're just kinda...well OVER IT?  I think I'm there.  Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE Foxy, but here recently it's getting harder for me to figure out what to do with her.  Maybe it's boredom...or laziness. Either way, I haven't been really inspired (hence the lack of blogging).  I just stand in the mirror, look, twist, pin-up, take down, repeat. My inner PJ is fed, my regimen is solid.  So what gives?

I need something to spice it up.  Maybe I need to put my hair up. Put in some weave or braids or twists - take a break for a month or so ya know?  Any other suggestions?? Have you been here before and what did you do about it?

2 comments:

Bijee said...

I'm right there with ya! Me and "Dez" have been pretty blah lately too, so I'm getting twisted up tomorrow. Should last me a couple months...

Lady D said...

ME TOO!! I figure I need do something to avoid me cutting it off or getting stressed even more.