Wednesday, June 6, 2012

1001 WAYS TO ROCK HEADWRAPS


 {Source}

Hey All!  I am not having my best hair week :(   I've been saying for months I want to learn how to do a turban or do an intricate and fun headwrap.  And right about now, I wish I had.

I will admit, I was intimidated. They look so difficult.  Plus, I tried to do a wrap about a year ago and it came out just ok. It wasn't like the ones I've seen people rocking in magazines or around the city.  Nothing to blog about for real.  So I put it on the shelf...that was until now.  

Out of necessity I started to look for ways I could learn to rock headwraps and now I'm hooked.  The possibilities are endless AND they're multifunctional - which I love!

Here's a few vids that made me want to try my hand at this again:








Seems easy enough, maybe I'll try this first ;) 





Happy Wrapping!! Can't wait to show you guys what I come up with :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for breaking it down so easily for me(us)! I just love the "turban" style wrap (for lack of a better term) but could never get it right. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

This is awesome! Thanks!