Sunday, June 24, 2012

MY W&G


Hey guys! I've been talking a lot about W&G and realized I've never shown you how mine looks.  Forgive me :(  Here it is.  This is one I did on Friday.

I started out with my 5 day old twistout.  Here's the products I used.

 

SheaMoisture's Restorative Conditioner (to cowash)
Kinky Curly Knot Today (leave-in)
?? Curl Defining Gel (I bought it from a vendor)
Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel (for my side pin up)

Once I cowashed, I put my hair in 4 section with clips.  I detangled each section with my Knot Today and wide-tooth comb first, then went at it again with my Denman brush for extra definition.


When I finished detangling, I went through my hair adding the Curl Defining Gel with my fingers.  I took those 4 sections and halved them to add the gel.




I slicked one side up, adding a little Eco Styler gel and pinned it with a bobby pin.

 

Voila! The end result.



Happy Styling!!

No comments: