Wednesday, September 5, 2012

INTRODUCING: MELANIE




**CHEERS** The Fall 2012 Grow Out Challenge has commenced!!  I'm excited to introduce all of the participants and look forward to sharing their journey with you guys.  So without further ado, let's introduce our first participant:

Melanie

Her current length:




Length goal for the challenge:  To grow 2 full inches (and how about the Challenge ends on her 2-year Naturversary *fist pump*)

Current Regimen and styling choices:  My current regimen is a weekly cowash and a biweekly wash.  I deep condition weekly with an avocado mix. For any styling that's done I use a Shea butter mix. 

What do you plan on changing (if anything) to make it to your goal?  I don’t plan to change much but I do plan to incorporate Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) and Nettle oil into my homemade mixes. 

Something you've learned or tweaked during this process:  As for what I've learned that is too much to tell. I have fallen in love with my hair which in turn has made me love myself even more if that's at all possible.  But I'm interested to use new essential oils namely Nettle, Lavender and Peppermint.  So here’s to the journey!!


Kudos to Melanie!  Here we GROW!!

No comments: