Wednesday, September 26, 2012

NAPTURAL85's GREEK YOGURT CONDITIONER



Well I took down my braids after 2 months and boy did it need some TLC!! I mean a serious DC was in order. Naptural85 is one of my favorite YouTubers so I decided to give her Greek Yogurt Conditioner a try. When I tell you it was the truth….it was THE TRUTH!! I haven’t been this excited since I began adding honey to my conditioners for my co-washes.

Now of course my hair was in all kinds of knots but I will say adding the conditioner and separating my hair with the conditioner in it helped A WHOLE LOT when I got in the shower. It was kind of like a pre-detangling session.

I know how my hair feels after it's been in braids or twists and it does not feel good.  This conditioner left my hair feeling really soft and manageable.  I poo’d and co-washed as normal after my DC, but I could definitely tell this conditioner worked its magic on my hair. It definitely has my stamp of approval. Go try it out!!

This is my rendition:


I only used what I had on hand, I substituted the lavendar oil for the EVOO.  I was kind of nervous about the smell, but surprisingly it didn't smell as bad I thought it would.  It could be from my 'poo and co-wash, but either way, it worked.  This is a must try!

Check out the vid below:




 
Enjoy!!!

No comments: