Monday, October 1, 2012

IT'S FALL!!



Trade in your sundresses and sandals, it is now time for light jackets and boots.  According to my sources (local farmers in line at the bank) we are about 6 weeks ahead of season and I couldn't agree more.  Fall has officially arrived. 

Normally I would just drastically switch my regimen to using thicker conditioners and DCing more often, but this time around I'm pretty much going to keep it simple.  I figure I don't have to completely change up what I've been doing, just tweak it a little.

Here's my plan:

Start off right by getting my quarterly trim.  After 2 months of braids, I need it.  Plus, I'm ready to whip my hair back and forth. 

Find a really good daily moisturizer.  I haven't been diligent about this part of my regimen at all.  I have to change that. Recommendations anyone??

Focus more on taking care of my ends.  I want to actually retain my growth from this year.


That's it.  Easy breezy. 

What are your hair plans for the Fall? 

4 comments:

Perrinne said...

Twist outs are a must! I am trying to keep the twist in a day longer to get the most out of my wash! Moisturizer is a must for the fall and winter months and of course....TRIMS!!!

Lady D said...

Absolutely. Do you keep them in longer than a day before you rock your twistout? I keep them in for at least two or three days.

Perrinne said...

I have been working on twisting them so that I can wear them to work for at least 2 days before I un-twist and get ready to work my "weekend" hair!

Lady D said...

Well...have you tried twisting them and pinning them up in a style so they can last longer? I think you should ;)