Tuesday, February 19, 2013

COILS COILS COILS GALORE!!




Since my hair is shorter, I decided to finger coil it.  It took 3 long hours, but since I don't have to do my hair for a few weeks and it holds up great while I work out, I'd DEFINITELY say it was worth it.

I co-washed my hair using Tresemme Naturals and used Motion's Naturally You! Define My Curls Creme to coil (you can't tell from the pics, but the creme actually provided a lot of shine and didn't make my hair super hard). 

I grabbed and coiled.  I didn't use a comb and really didn't intend on making them super small, but I did.  I didn't pull them apart for 2 days.  No particular reason, but after I pulled them apart my hair is a little bigger and I like it.

Check the results:





Clearly I have cowlicks :(  Still working on that


5 Day Hair!!




Enjoy!! Happy Styling!

No comments: