Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LAY FLAT!!!

How many times have you gotten your hair pressed only for your roots to be just as thick and poofy as they were before you got the PNC??

Well I have mastered the art of making sure my roots stay straight in between PNCs. What do you do?? Wrap your head in a towel... when you take a shower, workout, do anything that involves steam and sweat! Sounds crazy, but it TRULY works.

When I was transitioning, as I was the pressed transitioner, I could not see myself paying $40+ for a PNC only for it to be null and void the next day...ABSOLUTELY NOT! So I needed to come up with a solution and my stylist recommended this little trick to make my roots stay straight for extended periods of time. PERFECT!! Saves me money and time. What a combo!!

So just like you wrap your hair normally, add a towel on top to keep those roots FLAT!

Check it


No comments: