Wednesday, May 5, 2010

OUT AND ABOUT: Jackie and Tyra

When I was volunteering I came across some lovely ladies that gave me Instant Inspiration! I absolutely ADORE their hair!

First up is Jackie, she's been Natural for 3 years.

Her top 3 products are:

- Shea Butter

- Grapeseed Oil

- Water (so not a product, but it works, lol)



'Go-to' Style: The Puff


I love the way her tendrils stayed curly ALL day without frizz (believe me we were there packing up at 9:30). They looked moisturized, healthy, and had tons of body. Go Jackie!!!


Next up is Tyra, she's been Natural for 1 year.


Her top 3 products are:

- Shea butter Moisturizer

- IC Fantasia

- Water (once again, not a product per se, lol!!)


'Go-To' style: Fro Hawk


I love it!! Adds a little spunk don't ya think? GO TYRA!!

Be on the lookout...you might get SPOTTED next!

No comments: