Monday, May 24, 2010

POMP N HAWK

Ok, so last week, I posted how I was definitely in a funk. Standing in the mirror for what seems like FOREVER, I tossed and flipped and pinned my hair up in so many ways until I finally put some use to those banana clips I've bought. After breaking the teeth out of some of the flimsy ones I used the sturdier ones. GREAT CHOICE! They gripped my hair just right. I came up with this cute little deal.


From the front...


From the sides...





I took a short banana clip for the back half of my head and used bobby pins for a little pomp in the front. And because of the thickness of my hair I definitely had to use gel, water, conditioner, etc.. to get a semi-slick deal. I am inspired! I think I may try and do a curly rod set in the back...keyword MAY :)

Oh and this has Grandma's Seal of Approval (GSOA) and for those who know my Grandma..knows it had to be cute for her to approve, LOL!! Love ya Mama!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I lvoe this style. Its so verstile you can wear it out on the town and head stright to work!