Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT



Have you ever heard of a Brazilian Blowout?? I got some info in my inbox and I was like what the heck is that and how is it different from a regular blowout? I had to go directly to the Site to find out what it was.

Well apparently it's a Protein Smoothing Treatment. It lasts for about 10-12 weeks.

Per the site: If your hair is wavy, the Brazilian Blowout will make your hair appear naturally straight and healthy. If your hair is very curly, it will minimize frizz while enhancing the appearance of the natural wave/curl. If you have straight, frizzy hair, this treatment will eliminate frizz and promote radiant shine.

Well IF I was ballin, which I most certainly am NOT, I would try it out. This boy costs $270 and up...which may or may not include after care maintenance. I guess if you{I} break it down per month it's not that bad...ok I quit. I am such a jusitifier, lolol.

There is a salon in Cleveland that does these blowouts, soooooooo if you wanna try it out, email me. I got you covered.

If you have tried it out, give us a review. I sure am curious to know more about it.

2 comments:

G.Danielle said...

The LA Times are reporting that they are bad for your health. check it.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/oct/10/image/la-ig-1010-beauty-brazil-20101010

Lady D said...

I'm gonna check that out...I surely was not convinced about that blowout anyway.