Thursday, October 7, 2010

JUNKIE ALERT: DESIGN ESSENTIALS NATURAL



It's OFFICIAL, I, Lady D, am a Product Junkie. I just cannot help myself!!! *PJItch* Everybody is getting in the game and I feel like it is my duty to play.

Our newest player is Design Essentials. DE has launched their new Design Essentials Natural Hair Care System. Sounds like a promising line too, somebody in their roster might be educated. *impressed*

Claims to fame:


A suite of products infused with a blend of natural butters and oils to maintain and style loose wavy to tightly coiled hair textures. Comprised of nourishing ingredients like Jojoba, Cocoa Butter and Almond Oil, you are sure to produce beautiful, healthy hairstyles that are rich in moisture, high sheen and strong hold for lasting style.


SILICONE FREE - PARABEN FREE - PARAFFIN FREEPETROLATUM FREE - FRAGRANCE FREE - MINERAL OIL FREE

Formulated with high quality Natural Ingredients
Provides Excellent Moisture
Provides Lasting Sheen & Hold
Controls Frizz
Appropriate for All Textures


Now I have never used DE personally, so I have no clue if their regular products are good or not. *plug for reviews* I just know that I am excited that I (and you) have another product to try :D

They have Maintenance Products such as the

*Curl Cleanser
*Moisturizing Conditioner

and Styling Products like the

*Moisturizing Lotion
*Defining Creme Gel
*Stretching Cream.

Can't wait to try them out!! I hope you will too!

No comments: