Monday, October 4, 2010

MUST-HAVE STYLING TOOL: DENMAN BRUSH




Hey Ladies, this is a sho 'nuff must have for Natural hair. You can use it to straighten or detangle your hair. It works wonders. Those little bristles combined with light tension stretch your curls without the snagging.

I use mine when I'm doing my weekly deep condition. I part my hair in sections and start at the ends and work my way up. Keep in mind though, that my hair is completely wet. Never use this brush to stretch out dry hair. It will snag every time. *ouch*

My stylist uses it to blowdry my hair. She finger parts my hair in small sections and starts and the top and works her way down. When I say my roots are STRAIGHT, my roots are STRAIGHT. (She used the brush to do my hair last week) I use it to touch up my roots after I workout or something before I flat-iron it. It definitely helps keep them in tact.

I absolutely LOVE mine and you will too. They're available at Sally's and anywhere else online for around $10.

No comments: