Sunday, July 29, 2012

HAIR FOOD: BLACK BEANS




Hey guys!! In an effort to take better care of the body I have, I've been incorporating more Meatless days in my diet.  So out of a 7-day week, I have 2/3 days where I eat nothing but fruits and vegetables.  As a result, I've fallen in love with black beans!!

I tried them once or twice and wasn't impressed so I put them on my "If I never eat these again, I'll be cool" list.  One day I decided to try them out just because and doggone it, that did it.  I had Black Bean tacos with Feta cheese!! YUMMO!!!  Ever since, I've been putting them in just about everything from tacos to quesadillas to salsa salads. 

Of course, with eating all these beans I'm sure that it has to have a positive affect on my hair growth. And it does!  Black beans are rich in protein which of course our hair is made of.  Black beans are really good for stimulating hair growth.  The protein from the beans will give the shaft of your hair more strength, and will reduce the probability of damage. 

Here's a couple of recipes I've been munching on:

Black Bean Salsa

Veggie Quesadilla - with zucchini and various bell peppers added

ENJOY!!
  So eat up!!

No comments: