Saturday, September 11, 2010

CAROL HAS COME TO CLEVELAND

OK, sooooo I may be late on this one, but I'm sharing anyway...CAROL'S DAUGHTER has FINALLY come to Cleveland!!!

I was shopping at Dillard's at Beachwood Mall and decided to take the route less taken - through the Cosmetics Section. Now usually I head straight for the shoes, but because it was crowded I figured I'd take my chances of being asked to try a fragrance instead. THANKFULLY I did. I saw a complete display of Carol's Daughter Hair and Skin Care products. Stopped me dead in my tracks. I asked a lady how long it had been there, and she said since the holidays...WHAT?!?! Clearly I've been under a rock. Anywho, I wanted to try the Khoret Amen Hair Oil, but since they were out, got the Tui Hair Oil and the Rosemary Mint Fortifying Shampoo. [Like I need another product] So we'll see how it goes. Just thought I'd let y'all in on Carol being here.

2 comments:

MagnificentReign said...

I saw the display they have in Dillards a while back but even before that, I had found the products in Sephora at Beachwood as well. I'm unsure if it's still there as I don't use any of the products besides the Tui Hair Oil, but they carried pretty much the whole line there. So that's another place to check in and get points if you're part of the beautyinsider program. :)

Lady D said...

Thanks for the insight! I haven't been in Sephora in a while...I'll have to check them out and see what else they have.