Thursday, September 9, 2010

OUCHLESS by Goody





These might be the best things since sliced bread for us Naturalites and Transitioners!!

#1 - They are GREAT for Puffs and any style that requires your hair to be pulled back

#2 - Long-term grip! No sliding here

#3 - The headbands are so elastic, they wrap around MY HEAD TWICE!!! *faint*

GET THESE IN YOUR STASH NOW!! And save some for a rainy day. You can easily clip on a flower or some jewels to jazz them up. They worked great for my completely unexpected, but cute style I had going on this weekend.

I think these would also work well for the kiddies too. This may help with some of the pulling that comes along with regular ponytail holders, especially the ones with the metal crimp.

They were pretty hard to come by, for me at least, because every store I went to they were sold out. I lucked up at Wally World in Bedford and Eastlake.

1 comment:

SFCable said...

Nice Informative post, Thanks for sharing it with us..c13 power cord