Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HAIR LOVE AFFAIR

Hey guys!!! Let me just say I am absolutely LOVING my hair right now...I cannot stop thinking about what I've been through to get to this point and I am definitely ecstatic about the results. It could be because my birthday is Saturday and I'm in full reflection mode, but in any case, I am so proud of myself and the results are the proof.

I decided to get my hair pressed because I haven't seen my hair straight since April and was curious to see how long it is. TALK ABOUT SHOCK :O

**hang time** woot woot

My hair is almost to my ideal length (mid-back). It's the longest and healthiest it's been since about 5th grade.

The finished product


GO ME!!

Transitioners this Natural thing ain't no joke, but it is WELL worth the journey!

BE INSPIRED!!!!

5 comments:

Perrinne said...

I whip my hair back and forth!...love it

Miss G Chic said...

Loves it Ru! I see you getting cute for your BDay.

Your hair is getting super long. Keep it up. I cant wait to take my hair down and see what it looks like. I miss it.

Hair envy....

Lady D said...

Yes PK!! I whip it LOLOL!

Thanks G! I can't wait to see your hair update either!

Traci said...

Hey D! I voted gor you last weekend at the W.I.N.K. event and you've done it again! You're hair is adorable. Where did you get it done? I'm terrified of heat damage so I haven't had my hair straightened in almost a year.

Lady D said...

Thanks so much :) I go to Ladosha at Stephano & Co. Salon, on Lee Road. Don't worry, she will talk to you about how to blowdry and flat iron your hair so you won't have that problem.