Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CURLYSEXYHAIR CURLING CREME

Ok, so I almost had a breakdown this weekend. I went to Great Lakes Mall and to my complete and utter surprise my little piece of product heaven, Trade Secret, is GONE!! *TEARSTEARSTEARS* Now we all know I've lost my coconut oil, but for the place where I find my little trial goodies not to be there just about did me in!! I mean what the heck is going on here??? Now I have to travel all the way to WestBumHill and back (Strongsville) to get my goodies :/

Anyways, I bought a trial size of CurlySexyHair's Curling Creme from there a while ago and I forgot I had it until I was looking underneath my sink for my Miss Jessies. I used it as part of my W&G routine, just to try it out. I kinda like it. It made my curl pattern more defined and didn't dry my hair out. It actually made my hair super soft. Now usually when I do a W&G, my fro looks VERY dry in a matter of hours, but this Creme keep it looking moisturized. I said I was gonna try it out with my twists to see how it works. So I'll keep you posted.

If you've tried this Curling Creme before, what did you think?

No comments: