Thursday, January 20, 2011

BAGGIE-ING


Looking for a way to seal your ends? Try Baggie-ing. It's really easy and I've tried it a time or two and it's kinda cool (minus the fact I used WAAAAAYYYY too much Shea Butter).

All you do is twist/braid your hair (or not), add your moisturizer of choice to the ends, pull it back into a single ponytail (or multiple if you like), put a sandwich baggie (or plastic cap) over the twists/braids and secure with a ponytail holder and VOILA!! You're done. I did mine at nite the next morning my hair felt super soft. I'm still working on just how much to use.

Here's what mine looked like:


Peep the vid for more:





Happy ProStyling!!

2 comments:

miss G Chic said...

is shawty relaxed?

either way thats an interesting way to put your hair up. Never thought of using the flexi-rod that way.

Lady D said...

LOLOLOL!! I'm not sure, I just really like her method esp. with the flexirod. I'm still learning about those.