Wednesday, January 26, 2011

PROSTYLING: CINNABUN



Hey All! Hope everyone is having a fabulous hump day :) I came across this style while looking for a quick and easy updo for a friend's bday gathering. I like that it keeps the ends protected and gives a nice little twist option to the regular Puff.

I attempted to do this style for the gathering, but since I was running HELLA late and didn't have any time to experiment, I took my hair and made 4 flat twists, pinned the ends together and came out with a cute bun-do. I'll definitely be trying this in the very near future though.

I like this vid, the idea of putting the some rolls in the middle makes the style more interesting *my2cents*





Here's another version I like just as much.



And you can definitely jazz it up with a flower, headband, anything! I love styles like this!


Happy ProStyling!!

Sidenote: HAPPY 100TH POST TO ME!! YAY!!!!

No comments: