Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR



Well 2011 is officially here!! This weekend was CRAZY for me, I had a surprise visit from my mom :O so that put a sudden halt to any plans I had b/c I didn't quite get my New Year's cleaning done *laziness* (My grandma would kill me if she found out). Other than that I had a pretty amazing time reflecting and planning :)


Speaking of planning, here's my top 3 goals for the first quarter of 2k11:


  • Increase Blog Membership - SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY FAITHFUL READERS, *iHEARTy'all*

  • Expand my twisting/braiding capabilities - um...definitely a work in progress

  • Have another hair event - I have this one covered, but I'm open to ideas moving forward

What are you hair goals for 2011?


OH YEAH!! a little birdie dropped the whole line of Design Essentials Natural products in my lap...LITERALLY lololol, so my inner PJ was fed :) Reviews to come!

No comments: