Sunday, March 14, 2010

I THINK I'M IN LOVE!!!




So against the Doctor's orders I dragged myself out of the house to look for products. I got cabin fever, sue me...while walking around Great Lakes Mall, I wound up in Trade Secret. OMG I THINK I'M IN LOVE with this store. I originally wanted to see if they had the Philip Pelusi line that my hair stylist uses, but instead stumbled upon the super hard to find DevaCurl Line. I even saw the intriguing SEXYHAIR line and Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Line. OMG!! How did I ever brush past this little piece of product heaven??? WHO KNEW?!?

I got the DevaCurl NO POO conditioner, and 3 small trial-size trinkets of CURLYSEXYHAIR Curling creme, HEALTHYSEXYHAIR Soy Tri-Wheat Treatment, and Matrix's New Curl.Life Conditioner. I cannot WAIT to try these. Product review will surely follow...

So ladies not only do we have Whole Foods and Sally's, we also have TRADE SECRET!! I'm so excited...P.S. be sure to get the VIP card for $10, you'll get a free nail gift AND it'll save you 10% everytime you shop.

No comments: