Thursday, March 4, 2010

PJ PICK OF THE WEEK




OK, so it's not NECESSARILY a product ie. a conditioner but it does work wonders!! After having a HORRENDOUS hair week, my girls at fiercebynature convinced me to try the Curlformers.

Now, I've seen them at Sally's and kept it moving b/c they just looked way too complicated, but after seeing the results they produced I decided to give them a try. Don't be intimidated, there's a hook rod that you use to pull your hair through.

**BE WARNED** If your hair is EXTRA EXTRA thick like mine :) that rod WILL, I repeat WILL get stuck a couple of times. You'll get the hang of it though.

Using the right mix of products you can have gorgeous, full of body spiral curls.

Are you a believer?? I AM! Bad hair days will be further apart with these on deck.

2 comments:

G.Danielle said...

You actually bought all those different sizes? How did that play out?

link us! www.fiercebynature.blogspot.com

Lady D said...

I didn't I only bought the Pink/Orange pack...that's a pic just to show the variety they come in.