Monday, March 8, 2010

NATURAL + AFTER 5 = THE ULTIMATE DILEMMA






Ok Cleveland, so the boo is getting an award from his company and apparently it’s a BIG to-do-ha (all the bigwigs will be in attendance to present the award). So since I’m not as advanced with styling my own hair, I’ll be getting it professionally done. I’m going to stay true to my curls, but the heat will help me keep it together for the evening. These are some glamorous hair options for those facing THE ULTIMATE DILEMMA


Simply chic:


Curly Sue:



Up and Away:


Loc Tight:






I think I’ve come up with options that will compliment my attire. We’ll see come Saturday what the results will be :) WISH ME LUCK!!

2 comments:

Perrinne said...

Can we see the finished product?

Lady D said...

I know I'm late...but I got sick and was quarantined, so I didn't go :(