Monday, April 4, 2011

THROWBACK HAIR

Hey all! FINALLY we're starting to attempt to get Spring-like temps around these parts *YES* I love warm/hot weather so naturally Spring and Summer are my favorite times of the year. The sun beating down on me is the best feeling in the world, especially on a Friday that I just got paid on and DO NOT have to work *cue Johnny Kemp* I digress...

Spring, right, this time of season I tend to not want to be bothered with my hair AT ALL so when I get tired of W&G I usually get twists/braids/strawsets something of the sort. This year I'm thinking about taking it back and getting those Poetic Justice braids. Since I will be working 60 hours a week for 6 weeks or so, that leaves NO time for me to attempt to do anything to my hair. Plus, braids grow my hair out like a mug, so I'm thinking my hair will be
APL by the July. Right on track for where I want to be by October.

Solange inspired me. I love her look.




{PhotoCredit}


What are your Spring/Summer 2011 hair plans?

No comments: