Tuesday, March 13, 2012

HAIR JOURNEY: G. DANIELLE




So I'm not alone on sharing my hair journey, G. Danielle has decided to share her 2012 hair journey with us *CHEERS*


She's a natural fashion blogger from the 'Nati but let's not discriminate LOLOLOL. Definitely check out her website. It's also on my faves list *shameless plug*


Now back to the hair, here's the deets on G. Danielle:


Hair goal for 2012?

I plan to have healthy BSL hair by the end of this year.




What's your hair regimen?

I cowash every two weeks with SheaMoisture Restorative Conditioner. Then, I detangle in the shower with my Jilbere shower comb. Followed by a DC with the SheaMoisture Hair Masque mixed with EVOO. I only Poo when I see flakes, about every 6 weeks or so.

To style, I use Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia (Leave-in conditioner) and SheaMoisture's Hair Milk.




What is your favorite 'Go-To' or Signature Style?

My faves right now are the roller set and bun and small twists. I usually rock the twists for a week before wearing as a twistout.





Go G. Danielle! Thanks for sharing!!





Want to be featured? Submit pics and regimen info to naturally.cleveland@gmail.com.

2 comments:

G said...

Thanks for the feature hun. Great write up.

Disclaimer: my hair was blown out for a protective style. I don't normally walk around looking that crazy. :)

Lady D said...

HA! We know better :)