Monday, March 26, 2012

UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER



Bonjour! I've been in the market for some new products to try, I'm not going overboard ;) but I want a styling aid, something similar to SheaMoisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I came across Uncle Funky's Daughter. The name was catchy so I figured why not check it out.

I went to their site and I was immediately drawn to their 70s style phrases (anybody who knows me knows I swear I am a 70s baby) and the fact they have their products broken down by hair type, not just conditioners, cleansers, poos, etc... Definitely makes it easier for me to figure out what would work best on my kinks. Their prices are pretty reasonable too *CHEERS* Most of Uncle Funky’s Daughter’s products boast about being Sulfate-, Paraben-, Petroleum-, Silicone- free with no animal testing.

Here are just a few products they have:








Check out their full line here.

I think I'm going to try the Extra Butter. Have you tried Uncle Funky's before? If so, how did you like it? Speak up folks!

No comments: