Friday, March 16, 2012

SPRING STYLE: COILS



Hey Ladies! I'm looking to spruce up my Spring styling so I'm going to try coiling my hair, instead of getting a strawset (my usual). Now I will say, I do like them better on shorter hair, and I consider myself having SMedium length hair, BUT with the amount of shrinkage I have I'm sure I can get away with it. I haven't decided which way to go yet though - comb or fingers.

One thing I am worried about is the time it takes to do them. But I mean hey, if I last after taking 6 hrs do my mini twists, coiling should be a breeze right?? IDK, we'll see.

Anyway, here's a couple of vids I'm using as my inspiration:














Have you coiled your hair before (finger or comb)? What was your experience like? READ how long did it take, lol



Happy Styling!!

No comments: