Monday, March 5, 2012

BONJOUR!!

{Source}



Once upon a time 7 Naturalites took a trip to Morocco..... Hey guys!!! I'm happy to be back, but I had an amazing time in Morocco. Big ups to my girl Jocey for organizing the entire thing. She's awesome. The weather was PERFECT, the people were incredibly nice, and the food was simply amazing especially in the Berber Village where I had the absolute best Tangine ever!!!

As you all know, my hair was in mini twists. I didn't do too much too my hair because we were hella busy the first few days, I did rinse about Day 3/4 because my scalp was itching terribly, but here's a quick recap (of myself and others):























Fun times had by all!!

I will say I HAVE to find some way to deal with product buildup with these twists. I've already taken them down because of it. My scalp was awful. I don't know if it was the gel or what. Any suggestions??

Oh and beware of TSA I definitely had my hair patted down and they took my shea butter *PISSED*

No comments: