Thursday, March 29, 2012

PRODUCT HEAVEN: ULTA



Now that Trade Secret is closed *TEAR* I've had trouble finding my SexyHair line that I love. That was until I stopped by Ulta! *insert apology* I can't believe I haven't told you guys about this sooner. I've been going here for months now, it's like a more affordable version of Sephora. Not only did I discover the SexyHair line, but I also found Carol's Daughter, Ouidad, Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree series, DevaCurl (that I LOVE), and Ojon. *CHEERS*

And since I'm back on my couponing game, I encourage you to sign up for their mailing list and get coupons in the mail on the regular. They also have samples of certain products that you can try before you buy, and we all know that's a good deal.

They're on Mayfield and SOM, in the Eastgate Plaza, next to Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Check them out there or online, either way I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: